What You'll Get
- $16.50 for one single-day admission (up to $35 value)
Choose from the following days:
- Friday, July 8, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 11, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
MLB All-Star FanFest
Before the 87th mid-summer classic transforms Petco Park into a star-spangled celebration on July 12, MLB All-Star FanFest prepares fans for the festivities with an impressive lineup of its own. Unfolding inside the San Diego Convention Center for 2016, the annual event immerses baseball fans in an interactive baseball theme park complete with memorabilia, autograph signings, and appearances from the league’s official trophies, which are usually stowed away in the Commissioner’s sock drawer. Here’s just a sample of the things you can do during your visit:
- Improve your on-the-field skills thanks to training drills and clinics led by coaches and current and former stars
- Buy and sell cards and memorabilia at the Collector’s Showcase
- Peruse artifacts plucked from Padres history—and stand in for a life-size team photo—in the Hometown Heroes section presented by the University of San Diego
- See the World’s Largest Baseball, which bears iconic autographs and will one day hatch baseball’s next litter of umpires
- Step away from the action to fill up on hotdogs, pretzels, and signature snacks from stadiums around the league
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print