- One ticket to the MLB All-Star Game or Home Run Derby
- Where: Great American Ball Park
- Door time: One hour before the event
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $180 for one seat in section 416 at the Home Run Derby on Monday, July 13, at 8 p.m.
- $135 for one seat in section 520 at the All-Star Game on Tuesday, July 14, at 7 p.m.
- $180 for one seat in section 412 at the All-Star Game on Tuesday, July 14, at 7 p.m.
Note: Although the event tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the events from seats that have been set aside for Groupon subscribers.
MLB All-Star Game and Home-Run Derby
The MLB All-Star Game swoops into Cincinnati on July 14 for the first time since 1988, when the city hosted it at Riverfront Stadium. While few things have changed about the Midsummer Classic since it started in 1933, its most popular precursor—the Home Run Derby—sports a facelift this season, including seeded brackets, timed rounds, and bonuses based on home-run distance. Despite the different framework, fans can expect the same awe-inspiring power from the eight-player field, which includes several familiar faces as well as newcomers like Los Angeles’s Joc Pederson and Cincinnati’s own Todd Frazier.
On Tuesday night, the top players of the American and National Leagues duel it out for pride and coveted home-field advantage in the World Series. In 85 prior games—the teams met twice annually from 1959–1962, and no game was held in 1945—the National League holds a slight advantage, with a record of 43–40–2 against their AL foes.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
36 E Fourth St,
Union Trust Room – 3rd Floor (MLB.com Office)
Cincinnati, OH 45202