- Game package to a Mobile BayBears baseball game
- When: Any home game between May 5 and June 15; see the schedule
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium
- Gates: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
$25 for a game package for two ($50 total value)
- Two tickets for club-level seating
- Two hotdogs, two sodas, and one bag of peanuts
$50 for a game package for four ($100 total value)
- Four tickets for club-level seating
- Four hotdogs, four sodas, and two bags of peanuts
$199 for a luxury-suite home game package for up to 12 ($400 total value)
- Private, air-conditioned suite with a field view, TV, and servers, plus seating for 12 and two parking passes
- 12 hotdogs and 12 sodas
- Note: 48-hour advance notice required
The Scouting Report
On April 26, the BayBears found themselves in a back-and-forth scrum with the Mississippi Braves—until, that is, second baseman Gerson Montilla stepped to the plate in the bottom of the 10th. Montilla launched a 1–2 pitch over the left-field wall, sending Mobile to its second walk-off win of the season.
Such heroics have become commonplace for a BayBears team that seems to contend for a Southern League championship every summer. This season looks to be no different, with the BayBears once again near the top of the South Division in the early going. Between May 5 and June 15, the BayBears will play a total of 25 home games, meaning the grounds crew will have to wait a while before they can build sandcastles on the pitchers mound again.
The Double-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Mobile BayBears have won four Southern League championships since their debut in 1997. The club grinds their cleats at Hank Aaron Stadium, a classic, 6,000-seat venue that serves as a lively monument to Mobile native and Hall of Famer Henry Aaron, Jr.