- Game package to a Mobile BayBears baseball game
- When: Any home game between May 5 and June 15; see the schedule
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium
- Gates: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
$25 for a game package for two ($50 total value)
- Two tickets for club-level seating
- Two hotdogs, two sodas, and one bag of peanuts
$50 for a game package for four ($100 total value)
- Four tickets for club-level seating
- Four hotdogs, four sodas, and two bags of peanuts
$199 for a luxury-suite home game package for up to 12 ($400 total value)
- Private, air-conditioned suite with a field view, TV, and servers, plus seating for 12 and two parking passes
- 12 hotdogs and 12 sodas
- Note: 48-hour advance notice required
The Scouting Report
On April 26, the BayBears found themselves in a back-and-forth scrum with the Mississippi Braves—until, that is, second baseman Gerson Montilla stepped to the plate in the bottom of the 10th. Montilla launched a 1–2 pitch over the left-field wall, sending Mobile to its second walk-off win of the season.
Such heroics have become commonplace for a BayBears team that seems to contend for a Southern League championship every summer. This season looks to be no different, with the BayBears once again near the top of the South Division in the early going. Between May 5 and June 15, the BayBears will play a total of 25 home games, meaning the grounds crew will have to wait a while before they can build sandcastles on the pitchers mound again.
The Double-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the Mobile BayBears have won four Southern League championships since their debut in 1997. The club grinds their cleats at Hank Aaron Stadium, a classic 6,000-seat venue that serves as a lively monument to Mobile native and Hall of Famer Henry Aaron Jr.