Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Reserved or private-suite tickets to a Mobile BayBears baseball game
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Seating Options
Tickets to any home game from May 1 to June 26
- $12 for four box seats (a $28 value)
- $24 for four field-level seats (a $60 value)<p>
$34 for a game package for four (a $75 total value)
- Four stadium club seats to any home game from May 1 to June 26 (a $48 value)
- Four hot dogs (a $12 value)
- Four sodas (an $8 value)
- Two popcorns (a $7 value)<p>
$299 for a luxury-suite package for up to 12 (a $610 total value)
- Private, air-conditioned suite with a field view, TV, and servers, plus eight field-level seats (a $500 value)
- 12 hot dogs (a $36 value)
- 12 soft drinks (a $24 value)
- Opportunity to throw out first pitch before the game (a $50 value)
- Valid for any Sunday–Wednesday home game from May 1 to June 26<p>
The Scouting Report
Winners of back-to-back Southern League championships, the Mobile BayBears slide into summer with the hopes of becoming the first team since the 1977 Montgomery Rebels to win a third consecutive title. Though the season is young, the BayBears’ pitching rotation has been off to a strong start, with three starting pitchers maintaining ERAs under 3.00 in their first four starts. On offense, first baseman Nick Evans has led the club’s production, scoring a home run and 3 RBIs in back-to-back games on April 19 and 20.
The Double-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Mobile BayBears have won four Southern League championships since their debut in 1997. The club grinds their cleats at Hank Aaron Stadium, a classic, 6,000-seat venue that serves as a lively monument to Mobile native and Hall of Famer Henry Aaron, Jr.