Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Reserved or private-suite tickets to a Mobile BayBears baseball game
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Seating Options
Tickets to any home game from May 1 to June 26
- $12 for four box seats (a $28 value)
- $24 for four field-level seats (a $60 value)<p>
$34 for a game package for four (a $75 total value)
- Four stadium club seats to any home game from May 1 to June 26 (a $48 value)
- Four hot dogs (a $12 value)
- Four sodas (an $8 value)
- Two popcorns (a $7 value)<p>
$299 for a luxury-suite package for up to 12 (a $610 total value)
- Private, air-conditioned suite with a field view, TV, and servers, plus eight field-level seats (a $500 value)
- 12 hot dogs (a $36 value)
- 12 soft drinks (a $24 value)
- Opportunity to throw out first pitch before the game (a $50 value)
- Valid for any Sunday–Wednesday home game from May 1 to June 26<p>
The Scouting Report
Winners of back-to-back Southern League championships, the Mobile BayBears slide into summer with the hopes of becoming the first team since the 1977 Montgomery Rebels to win a third consecutive title. Though the season is young, the BayBears’ pitching rotation has been off to a strong start, with three starting pitchers maintaining ERAs under 3.00 in their first four starts. On offense, first baseman Nick Evans has led the club’s production, scoring a home run and 3 RBIs in back-to-back games on April 19 and 20.
The Double-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the Mobile BayBears have won four Southern League championships since their debut in 1997. The club grinds their cleats at Hank Aaron Stadium, a classic 6,000-seat venue that serves as a lively monument to Mobile native and Hall of Famer Henry Aaron Jr.