What You'll Get
- Game package to a Mobile BayBears baseball game
- When: Any home game between June 11 and July 31; see the schedule
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium
- Gates: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
$25 for a game package for 2 ($50 total value)
- Two tickets for field-level seating (a $32 value)
- Two hotdogs, two sodas, and one package of peanuts (an $18 value)
$50 for a game package for 4 ($100 total value)
- Four tickets for field-level seating (a $64 value)
- Four hotdogs, four sodas, and two packages of peanuts (a $36 value)
$299 for a luxury-suite package for up to 12 ($600 total value)
- Private, air-conditioned suite with a field view, TV, and servers, plus seating for 12 and two parking passes (a $500 value)
- $100 worth of food and drink credit
The Scouting Report
A season ago, the BayBears fell just one win shy of becoming the first team since 1977 to win three consecutive championships. As it stands, the Bears have dominated Southern League competition since 1997—and they’re at it again in 2014. This season, sluggers Jake Lamb and Jon Griffin have worried opposing hurlers more than a pitcher’s mound made of quicksand. The powerful corner infielders have lifted the offense to the top of the league in home runs and runs scored, propelling the Bears to first place in the standings. The team will defend its familiar spot at the top throughout the summer, including against the Chattanooga Lookouts, Jackson Generals, and the rival Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hank Aaron Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Mobile BayBears' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mobile BayBears
The Double-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the Mobile BayBears have won four Southern League championships since their debut in 1997. The club grinds their cleats at Hank Aaron Stadium, a classic 6,000-seat venue that serves as a lively monument to Mobile native and Hall of Famer Henry Aaron Jr.