- $10 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $28.80 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Metalachi’s Sound: a one-of-a-kind hybrid of metal and mariachi, hence their title of “The World’s First and Only Heavy Metal Mariachi Band”
- Metalachi’s Accolades: Slayer’s Dave Lombardo declared that “Metalachi impressed me with their creative ability to transpose metal into a mariachi format,” while KTLA Morning News called them “Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.”
- Why they’re called Mac Sabbath: they perform faithful covers of Black Sabbath songs, but with lyrics rewritten to be about fast food
- Which results in song titles like: “Frying Pan” (Iron Man), “Pair-a-buns” (“Paranoid”), and “Never Say Diet” (“Never Say Die”)
- How the band takes their gimmick one step further: by dressing as twisted versions of McDonald’s characters, including a demonic clown named Ronald Osbourne on vocals and guitarist Slayer McCheese, who resembles Mayor McCheese with warthog tusks