What You'll Get
- $96 for two tickets for lower-grandstand seating in section 6 or 16, plus Washington State Fair gate admission (up to $138 value)
- View the seating chart.
This deal also includes admission for two to the Washington State Fair. Originated in 1900, this 20-day celebration with food, rides, and entertainment is the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington.
- Where their name comes from: Virginia Woolf’s “The Mark on the Wall”
- Where their sound comes from: the ’90s indie underground that birthed bands such as, their opener at the fair, Built to Spill and Pavement —plus the contained chaos of Isaac Brock’s vocals
- Their indie-rock classics: Pacific Northwest travelogue The Lonesome Crowded West and cosmic odyssey The Moon & Antarctica
- Their platinum-selling mainstream breakthrough: 2004’s Good News for People Who Love Bad News, featuring the single “Float On”
- Famous musicians to hop aboard the Modest Mouse boat: The Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr joined the band for their 2007 album, We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank, and The Shins frontman James Mercer contributed to that album’s single, “Missed the Boat”
- What to expect: “Doin’ the Cockroach,” “3rd Planet,” and other cuts for longtime fans, plus new tracks from 2015’s Strangers to Ourselves, which AllMusic.com describes as bouncing between “stylized eccentricity and streamlined strangeness, stopping occasionally to soak in a scenic, dreamy view.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded tickets must be presented at the gates; vouches will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.