What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to Moe Bandy and Jeannie Seely (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, September 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arlington Music Hall
- Seating: main floor rows W–HH or balcony rows D–L
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Moe Bandy and Jeannie Seely
- Moe Bandy: a former bull rider and rodeo regular, this country singer rose up the charts thanks to twang-filled hits including “Americana,” “Bandy The Rodeo Clown,” “Someday Soon,” and “I Cheated Me Right Out of You.”
- Jeannie Seely: she’s won a Grammy for 1966’s “Don’t Touch Me,” toured with Willie Nelson, was the first woman to host Grand Ole Opry, starred in plays, musicals, and films, and continues to perform around the country.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Call box office upon receipt for seat information.Redeem 9/18 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.