What You'll Get
Music is often referred to as the universal language because it transcends cultural barriers and because everyone thinks the cantina scene in Star Wars is really cool. Have a transcendent experience with this GrouponLive deal.
- $27 for two tickets to see P.O.D. and Flyleaf (up to a $53.60 value)
- When: Sunday, July 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
”Boom” live at Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne
* Number of studio albums: eight * Number of albums sold: 12 million worldwide * Best-known singles: “Youth of the Nation,” “Alive,” “Will You,” “Boom” * What P.O.D. stands for: “Payable On Death” * What P.O.D. does not stand for: “Prance, or Don’t,” “Pile of Doughnuts” * Greatest leap of faith: despite living out of their car, the band turned down a $100,000 record deal in 1998 because “God ha[d] a bigger plan for P.O.D.”
“Fire Fire” live at Grand Stafford Theater in Bryan, Texas
* Newest album: New Horizons * Newest member: Kristen May, replacing singer Lacey Sturm, who left after the birth of her son * Oldest member: that’s rude, you don’t ask those kinds of things * First sign of Flyleaf’s imminent fame: played SXSW in 2003, two years before the release of their debut album * Video game appearances: Rock Band, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock * Movie soundtrack appearances: Resident Evil: Extinction, Live Free or Die Hard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Mojoes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoes's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.