What You'll Get
Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this deal.
- $30 for two tickets to The Big Night Out Tour: Fuel, Hoobastank, Lit, and Alien Ant Farm (up to a $55.60 value)
- When: Sunday, July 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mojoe’s
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The Big Night Out Tour: Fuel, Hoobastank, Lit & Alien Ant Farm
- How you know Fuel: “Shimmer,” “Hemorrhage (In My Hands),” “Falls on Me”
- Number of gold and platinum certifications Fuel has racked up: six
- Which of those were double platinum: Something Like Human
- How you know Hoobastank: singer Doug Robb’s alternately smooth croon and tortured howl on “The Reason”
- Where you might have heard “The Reason:” pouring out of any radio in 2004, or in the series finale of Friends
- Recent work: 2012’s Fight or Flight, featuring “This Is Gonna Hurt”
- How you know Lit: the poppy punks behind “My Own Worst Enemy,” “Miserable”
- What dots their trophy shelf: a platinum certification for A Place in the Sun, a Billboard Music Award for Biggest Modern Rock Song of 1999
- How you know Alien Ant Farm: their distortion-drenched cover of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal”
- Number of video games to feature Alien Ant Farm songs: four
- Number of those that involve high-octane sports: four
- That involve pong: zero<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/7 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mojoes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoes' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.