Critics who accuse rock music of celebrating debauchery obviously haven’t heard the genre’s gentler hits, such as KISS’ “I Wanna Call My Mom (All Night)” and Twisted Sister’s “We’d Be More Than Happy to Take It.” Get your rock on with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see Hinder (up to a $30.30 value)
- When: Friday, June 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes in Joliet
- Standing-room only general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Hinder acoustic performance of “Lips of an Angel”
* Year of induction into Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame: 2007 * Latest album: Welcome to the Freakshow * First number-one single: “Lips of an Angel” * Number of visits on Hinder’s MySpace page: over 28 million * Album title that best captures the band’s lifestyle: Extreme Behavior * Degree to which Hinder likes to party, according to its facebook page: “the max” * Artists that Hinder recommends: Guns ‘N Roses, Rev Theory, Mötley Crüe * Artists that Hinder could do without: Guns ‘N Prudence, Algebraic K-Theory, early Damien Hirst
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.