- One G-Pass to see Molly Hatchet
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Cone Denim Entertainment Center
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $14 for general admission standing (up to $35.68 value)
- $17 for upper balcony seating (up to $47.81 value)
- $21 for lower balcony seating (up to $58.88 value)
- $32 for VIP balcony seating (up to $90.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
With song titles such as “Whiskey Man,” “Beatin’ the Odds,” and “American Pride,” it’s no secret where Molly Hatchet’s collective heart lies: in the shade of a big rig stranded in the deep south. When they cut their first demos in Lynyrd Skynyrd’s 8-track studio, the sextet-with-a-solo-name embarked on a rock ‘n’ roll journey that spanned from Jacksonville to the medieval worlds that graced their album covers. Back-to-back records in the ’70s launched them to stardom—their self-titled debut followed by Flirtin’ with Disaster, which spawned the mega-hit single of the same name—before the ’80s and ’90s saw them experiment with their sound and lineup. Throughout, Hatchet’s honky-tonk-influenced rhythms and snowballing guitar riffs fueled by three guitars evolved southern rock altogether. Now original guitarist and band-founder Dave Hlubek joins longtime guitarist Bobby Ingram and keyboardist John Galvin to roll through the classics again.
117 S Elm St.
Greensboro, NC 27401