What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for one G-Pass for fourth-tier seating (up to $33.35 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass for second- and third-tier seating (up to $44.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Breakfast Club with Molly Ringwald
- The Plot: Five very different teenage archetypes—the brain, the athlete, the basket case, the princess, and the criminal—spend a long day in detention together and discover they have a lot in common. It’s not a heavy plot, but as Roger Ebert said, “The Breakfast Club doesn’t need earthshaking revelations; it’s about kids who grow willing to talk to one another.”
- The Stars: Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, and, of course, the belle of the ball…
- …Molly Ringwald: as the rich and pretty Claire Standish, her role in The Breakfast Club marked the second of her trilogy with John Hughes, which began with Sixteen Candles and crested with Pretty in Pink
- The Legacy: The Breakfast Club was ranked #1 on Entertainment Weekly’s list of “The Best 50 High School Movies,” Ringwald was ranked #1 on VH1’s list of “100 Greatest Teen Stars,” and The New York Times placed the film on their “Best 1,000 Movies Ever” list
- The Event: to celebrate the 30th anniversary of this landmark of teen cinema, there will be a screening of the film, followed by an interactive discussion and Q&A with Ringwald
- Pointers: if you care to ask Molly about something other than The Breakfast Club, try inquiring about her early days on The Facts of Life, working with Jean-Luc Godard, or perhaps her later career as a novelist and jazz singer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.