- $24 for floor seating in rows Y and up (up to $48 value)
- Screening followed by audience Q&A with Molly Ringwald
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Molly Ringwald Returns To The Club
- The Plot: Five very different teenage archetypes—the brain, the athlete, the basket case, the princess, and the criminal—spend a long day in detention together and discover they have a lot in common. It’s not a heavy plot, but as Roger Ebert said, “The Breakfast Club doesn’t need earthshaking revelations; it’s about kids who grow willing to talk to one another.”
- The Stars: Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, and, of course, the belle of the ball…
- …Molly Ringwald: as the rich and pretty Claire Standish, her role in The Breakfast Club marked the second of her trilogy with John Hughes, which began with Sixteen Candles and crested with Pretty in Pink
- The Legacy: The Breakfast Club was ranked #1 on Entertainment Weekly’s list of “The Best 50 High School Movies,” Ringwald was ranked #1 on VH1’s list of “100 Greatest Teen Stars,” and The New York Times placed the film on their “Best 1,000 Movies Ever” list
- The Event: to celebrate the 30th anniversary of this landmark of teen cinema, there will be a screening of the film, followed by an interactive discussion and Q&A with Ringwald
- Pointers: if you care to ask Molly about something other than The Breakfast Club, try inquiring about her early days on The Facts of Life, working with Jean-Luc Godard, or perhaps her later career as a novelist and jazz singer
As eventgoers perch under the stately domed ceiling inside Lynn Auditorium, they can take in a show against an elegant red-curtain backdrop and sleek wooden accents. The distinguished interior of the event center augments the caliber of performances available in the form of concerts and holiday specials such as Kenny Rogers and The Vienna Boys Choir. The entertainment unfolds amid newly renovated elements such as updated seating and high-tech lighting that’s capable of illuminating the next line in an actor’s head.