All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket for upper-balcony seating (up to $29 value)
- $19 for one ticket for lower-balcony seating (up to $39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Molly Ringwald Revisits the Club
- The Plot: Five very different teenage archetypes—the brain, the athlete, the basket case, the princess, and the criminal—spend a long day in detention together and discover they have a lot in common. It’s not a heavy plot, but as Roger Ebert said, “The Breakfast Club doesn’t need earthshaking revelations; it’s about kids who grow willing to talk to one another.”
- The Stars: Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, and, of course, the belle of the ball…
- …Molly Ringwald: as the rich and pretty Claire Standish, her role in The Breakfast Club marked the second of her trilogy with John Hughes, which began with Sixteen Candles and crested with Pretty in Pink
- The Legacy: The Breakfast Club was ranked #1 on Entertainment Weekly’s list of “The Best 50 High School Movies,” Ringwald was ranked #1 on VH1’s list of “100 Greatest Teen Stars,” and The New York Times placed the film on their “Best 1,000 Movies Ever” list
- The Event: to celebrate the 30th anniversary of this landmark of teen cinema, there will be a screening of the film, followed by an in-person, interactive discussion and Q&A with Ringwald
- Pointers: if you care to ask Molly about something other than The Breakfast Club, try inquiring about her early days on The Facts of Life, working with Jean-Luc Godard, or perhaps her later career as a novelist and jazz singer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.