- $35- $45 for one ticket for seating in the rear balcony or family circle (up to $53.30 value)
- $45- $55 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra (up to $68.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Showtimes
- Thursday, November 17, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
Momma’s Baby Boy
Jody (played by Lil’ G of Silk) is in his ’20s and he’s still living at home. But he doesn’t just live there, his mom, Autumn, also does his laundry, cooks for him, and hangs all his stick-figure drawings on her refrigerator. Now Autumn has given up: she turns her son over to her new fiancé, Aaron, and tasks him with turning him into a man. When Aaron tries to tighten the reins on Jody, though, Jody begins to challenge Aaron’s authority and question his relationship with Jody’s mother, forcing Autumn to choose between her son and her lover. That’s not to say it’s all drama in this play. Writer Priest Tyaire imbues this spin on 2001’s feature film Baby Boy with enough laughs to keep the audience feeling good, while a star-studded cast including Vivica Fox, Johnny Gill, Nephew Tommy, Shirley Murdock, and more fill the stage with enough star power to keep the stage-lights running all night.