What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Momma’s Boy, starting from $37.50
- When: Friday, September 22, at 7:30 p.m., or Sunday, September 24, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Seating: second balcony
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The show: a stage play with an all-black cast, telling the funny and dramatic story of a mother and her adult son, who both must learn to let go of their past relationship in order to finally grow up
- The cast: Robin Givens | Jackée Harry | Nephew Tommy | Shirley Murdock | Christopher Williams | Tony Grant | Cheryl Pepsii Riley | Gary “Lil G” Jenkins (from the R&B group Silk)
- The playwright and director: Priest Tyaire, whose previous plays include The Tears of a Teenage Mother, The Wrong Shade of Black, and Mrs. Independent
The Fine Print