Being a mother is one of the few jobs that requires you to say "I love you," along with being the voice actor for talking dolls. Say it back with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for two tickets to Mommy and Me Tea (up to $24 value)
- When: Sunday, May 18
- Where: Premier Centre for the Arts
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- 1 p.m. Doors open at 12:30 p.m.
- 3 p.m. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m. Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Mommy and Me Tea
Mother's Day and Tuesdays aren't the only days for mother-child bonding. During Mommy and Me Tea, moms and their sons or daughters connect over the titular drink and light snacks. While they sip and share finger foods, they take in a show that tells both funny and poignant stories about mothers and their offspring. They'll also get the chance to create a craft project and play games together.
Premier Centre for the Arts
With a host of classes in theater, music, and dance, Premier Centre for the Arts aims to unleash a bevy of talented youth performers upon the community. Up to 500 students per week immerse themselves in performance studies such as improvisation, musical theater, and tap dancing, learning new skills that they’ll later show off during the center's 250 annual performances or in front of a rapt audience of stuffed animals in their living room.