What You'll Get
- PHYSIQUE Health Expo
- When: Sunday, November 22, at 12 p.m.
- Where: JW Marriott Austin
- Doors open at 12 p.m.
- $8.19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $16.37 value)
- $15.87 for one VIP ticket (up to $31.74 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $32.74 value)
- $29 for four general-admission tickets (up to $65.48 value)
General-admission ticket-holders receive access to the expo floor, runway shows, medical symposium, and pop-up district, and the first 2,000 will also receive a complimentary goodie bag. VIP ticket-holders also receive a makeover in the fully furnished Beauty Bar (for men and women), a VIP goodie bag in the Beauty lounge, and automatic entry in the all give-away contests.
PHYSIQUE Health Expo
- On the Expo Floor: more than 90 booths, a men’s corner with a barbershop, exotic cars and more, the ‘Fab Over 50!’ pavilion with karaoke, a photo booth, and free health clinics, and shopping at the PHYSIQUE Pop-Up District
- On Stage: Medical symposium with keynote speakers including Dr. Clay Johnston from the Dell School of Medicine at UT, KVUE’s Terri Gruca, international TV host and model Lola Laymon, and more
- The Cause: a portion of all proceeds benefit Stiletto Stampede to help further its mission of educating and supporting breast-cancer patients
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.