What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $45 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Other names Monica goes by: Monica Denise Brown, but you can call her Miss Thang
- The year that she unleashed her debut album, Miss Thang: 1995
- “Don’t Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out Of My Life”: the hits from her debut that made her the youngest artist to have two back-to-back number-one singles
- What happened when she paired with fellow teen star Brandy: they recorded “The Boy Is Mine,” which scored a Grammy; spent 13 weeks at number one; and started The Great Boy Tug of War of 1998, in which boys gladly sacrificed their limbs for Monica’s love
- Since then: Monica’s racked up more than 25 million albums sold, released six more hit albums, and secured a sweet spot at #24 on Billboard’s list of the Top 50 R&B/Hip Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years
- Where you’ve seen and heard her lately: advising CeeLo Green on The Voice and crooning “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” on the soundtrack to The Best Man Holiday
- Where you’re about to hear her next: on her upcoming album Code Red, which is due out on December 18 and features guest appearances by Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Nicki Minaj, and Akon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.