All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for B-Ring rows 14–25 (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Other names Monica goes by: Monica Denise Brown, but you can call her Miss Thang
- The year that she unleashed her debut album, Miss Thang: 1995
- What happened when she paired with fellow teen star Brandy: they recorded “The Boy Is Mine,” which scored a Grammy; spent 13 weeks at number one; and started The Great Boy Tug of War of 1998, in which boys gladly sacrificed their limbs for Monica’s love
- Since then: Monica’s racked up more than 25 million albums sold, released six more hit albums, and secured a sweet spot at #24 on Billboard’s list of the Top 50 R&B/Hip Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years
- Where you’ve seen and heard her lately: advising CeeLo Green on The Voice and crooning “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” on the soundtrack to The Best Man Holiday
- Where you’re about to hear her next: on her upcoming album Code Red, which is due out on December 18 and features guest appearances by Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Nicki Minaj, and Akon
- His strengths: a sultry R&B croon, smooth hip-hop flow, and natural ear for writing and producing hit records
- Early connections: late ’90s R&B stars Jagged Edge got Rico’s foot in the production booth; Usher got him signed
- Hits that Rico wrote for others: Usher’s “There Goes My Baby,” Nelly’s “Just a Dream,” Beyoncé’s “Sweet Dreams”
- Hits that Rico kept to himself: “They Don’t Know,” “Somebody Else,” and the unofficial Cotillion anthem, “B**ches Be Like”
- His songwriting technique: he just listens to beats and pulls lyrics out of thin air without bothering to write them down
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 11/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.