What You'll Get
- Tickets to Monmouth Hawks basketball games
- Where: MAC at Monmouth University
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $59 for two tickets to all three games of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic, which takes place from Friday, November 21 to Sunday, November 23 (a $90 value); see details below
- $29 for two tickets to the doubleheader against Iona University on Sunday, December 7 ; the women’s game begins at 2 p.m., and the men’s game begins at 4:30 p.m. (a $50 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the women’s game against Colgate University on Saturday, December 13, at 2 p.m. (a $20 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the women’s game against Princeton University on Sunday, December 21, at 2 p.m. (a $20 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the men’s game against St. Francis Brooklyn College on Tuesday, December 23, at 7 p.m. (a $30 value)
The College Basketball Experience Hall of Fame Classic pits teams from across the country against each other in an exciting early-season tournament. Monmouth hosts opening-round matchups on November 21-23 to determine a representative for the championship rounds in Kansas City the following week. Click here to learn more.
The Scouting Report
This month, the Monmouth Hawks men’s and women’s basketball teams tip off their 2014-15 seasons with match-ups at the MAC. The women’s squad face an early test on December 7 with a showdown against Iona, who won the regular-season conference title last year. Junior guard and double-double threat Jasmine Walker figures to settle back into her role as a team leader after starting all of the Hawks’ 33 games last season and perfecting her motivational speaking technique.
The men’s team, meanwhile, will dribble into the fresh campaign in pursuit of their fourth NCAA Tournament appearance since 2001. Though they struggled a bit on the road last season, the Hawks compiled a respectable 8-8 record at the MAC. This season, shooting guard Andrew Nicholas returns to build upon a breakout effort in 2013-14 that saw him average 14 points per game and lead the team with 62 three-pointers.
Monmouth University is home to 21 Division I teams, and with the exception of the football team, each one competes as part of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference. Over the last several decades, the school has poured a great deal of effort into growing its athletic programs. It introduced a shiny new football program in 1993, and the men’s basketball team has advanced to four NCAA Tournaments since 1996. Perhaps the most telling sign of Monmouth’s dedication, though, sits at the center of campus in the form of the Multipurpose Activity Center (MAC). Checking in at 153,200 square feet—or, about the length of a pro football team’s buffet table—this $57 million crown jewel features a 4,100-seat arena, a six-lane indoor track, a bookstore, and a fitness center.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at MAC at Monmouth University. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Monmouth University Athletics' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.