What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201, 227, or 231 (up to $43.85 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 208, 209, 223, or 224 (up to $54.10 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 210, 211, 221, or 222 (up to $66.60 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in sections C212, C213, C219, or C220 (up to $90.10 value)
- $68 for one G-Pass for seating in VIP sections C214, C217, C218 (up to $113.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy AMA Supercross
On April 2, Levi’s Stadium transforms into an adrenaline-fueled arena for engine roars and motorcycle acrobatics where you can see the top motocross riders in the world battle for the 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. Supercross features some of the top off-road talent in races that are at once competitive sport, crowd-pleasing spectacle, and clinics of speed and control. Racers compete on a turbulent track designed to test their skill and awe the crowds as they speed around hairpin curves and soar from jumps, leaving only a cloud of dirt and “WHOOSH” captions in their wakes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.