What You'll Get
- Seating: 100, 200, or 300 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children under 2 receive free admission.
- Costumes not permitted for guests 14 and older
- Competitors are subject to change.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy Supercross
On February 1, RingCentral Coliseum transforms into an adrenaline-fueled arena for engine roars and motorcycle acrobatics where you can see the top motocross riders in the world battle for the 2020 Monster Energy Supercross Championship. Supercross features some of the top off-road talent in races that are at once competitive sport, crowd-pleasing spectacle, and clinics of speed and control. Racers compete on a turbulent track designed to test their skill and awe the crowds as they speed around hairpin curves and soar from jumps, leaving only a cloud of dirt and “WHOOSH” captions in their wakes.
The Fine Print