All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass for general admission on June 3 or 4 (up to $31.05 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for general admission on June 5 (up to $31.05 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 3, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 5, at 2 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Jam 2016
The popular Monster Jam tour is returning and bringing more of what the Monster Jam fans have been asking to see: #MoreMonsterJam. Drivers face off and tear through a custom designed, obstacle-laden race track in the best truck line-up ever, featuring the show’s titular star: the twelve foot, ten thousand pound Monster Jam truck.
The Monster Jam Truck Lineup
- Grave Digger driven by Cole Venard
- Hurricane Force driven by Steven Thompson
- Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen
- Storm Damage driven by Tim Mente
- El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough
- Zombie driven by Sean Duhon
- Scooby-Doo driven by Linsey Read
- Monster Mutt driven by Bryce Kenny
- Subject to change without notice
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for avail. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue, and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.