What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Monster Jam and One Pit Pass, starting from $37
- Seating: section 101, 103, 106, 121, 123–124, 126, 128–129, 131, or 148–149
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Jam is an action-packed live event on four wheels where world-class drivers compete in front of crowds in both monster truck racing and freestyle competitions. Celebrating 25 years of family entertainment, Monster Jam combines spontaneous entertainment with off-road motorsport competition. Monster Jam features some of the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger, Max-D, El Toro Loco, Monster Mutt, and many more. Monster Jam events leave viewers on the edge of their seat as competitors thrill fans with jaw-dropping displays of gravity-defying feats.
The Monster Jam Truck Lineup
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- Max-D driven by Tom Meents
- El Toro Loco driven by Chuck Werner
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow
- Gas Monkey Garage driven by BJ Johnson
- Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly
- VP Racing Fuels’ Mad Scientist driven by Lee O’Donnell
- Razin Kane driven by Buddy Tompkins
- Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo
- Mutant driven by Todd LeDuc
- Subject to change without notice
The Fine Print