- $25.75 for one G-Pass, plus one Pit Party ticket, to Monster Jam: Path of Destruction ($51.80 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 7 p.m. (Pit Party from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Where: MetLife Stadium
- Seating: 100- or 200-level end-zone seating
- Gates: Pit Party—1:30 p.m.; Show—5 p.m.
- Ticket value includes event ticket, Pit Party admission, and all applicable fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The pre-show Pit Party provides event-goers with unparalleled access by allowing them onto the MetLife Stadium parking lot where they can get up close to the Monster Jam trucks, take photos, and explore the obstacles the trucks will jump over and eventually destroy.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction 2015
Checking in at 12-feet tall and more than 10,000 pounds, monster trucks are capable of driving over—or driving through—just about anything flung in their paths. Cars, buses, boats, and even airplanes crinkle like tinfoil potato chips beneath these mammoth machines.
During Monster Jam shows, fans of all ages gaze at custom-designed dirt tracks, which quickly turn into smoldering piles of fire and destruction. This event, one of only two Path of Destruction dates in 2015, showcases competitors from among Monster Jam’s stable of 100 trucks, and may include appearances from legends such as four-time World Champion Grave Digger or 11-time Monster Jam Finals world champion Maximum Destruction (Max-D). Throughout shows, drivers must steer competing trucks through heart-pumping freestyle runs, collecting points by performing tricks.