10,000-pound monster trucks leave trails of wreckage as drivers compete for points during this tour of destruction
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 102–104, 109–112, 116–119, 121, 123, 124, 128–131, C15–C27, 210, 215–222, and 228–231
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Ages 2 and older required a ticket.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
From Monster Jam: Monster Jam® is adrenaline-charged family entertainment providing jaw-dropping displays and gravity-defying feats that promises to always leave fans entertained. Monster Jam events feature some of the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-D, El Toro Loco® and many more. Our world-class drivers push these perfectly engineered Monster Jam trucks to their limits in Freestyle, “2-Wheel Skills” and Racing competitions that will put families on the edge of their seats and leave them craving more of this unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable event!
The Monster Jam Truck Lineup
- Brodozer driven by Colt Stephens
- Earthshaker driven by Stephen Thompson
- El Toro Loco driven by Scott Buetow
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Max-D driven by Neil Elliott
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly
- Obsessed driven by Eric Swanson
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
- Time Flys by Kelvin Ramer
- Wild Flower driven by Rosalee Ramer
- Wolf’s Head driven by Aaron Basl
- Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal
- Zombie driven by Paul Strong
- Subject to change without notice
The Fine Print