What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to a KSR Motorsports monster-truck show, “Night of Fire and Destruction ($34 value)
- Where: Miller Farms in Berlin, NJ
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: Two hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children aged 2 and under receive free admission.
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
Night of Fire and Destruction
Normally, Miller Farms in Berlin, New Jersey, is a place to soak in the beauty of majestic horses as they trot gracefully around the grounds. But on June 19–21, the grounds will become a mess of mud and smoke and skid marks as the KSR Motorsports monster-truck show continues its fiery circuit across the East Coast.
Now in its 28th year, KSR Motorsports arrives at venues with some of the world’s most impressive monster trucks. During visits to Miller Farms, legendary trucks steamroll any object that dares to cross their paths. The 2015 show also features daredevil Doug Danger, whose ability to jump motorcycles high into the air makes him the ideal candidate to wipe graffiti off the bottoms of airplanes.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Miller Farms. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Miller Farms LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.