- $17 for one ticket to a KSR Motorsports monster-truck show, “Night of Fire and Destruction ($34 value)
- Where: Miller Farms in Berlin, NJ
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: Two hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children aged 2 and under receive free admission.
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
Night of Fire and Destruction
Normally, Miller Farms in Berlin, New Jersey, is a place to soak in the beauty of majestic horses as they trot gracefully around the grounds. But on June 19–21, the grounds will become a mess of mud and smoke and skid marks as the KSR Motorsports monster-truck show continues its fiery circuit across the East Coast.
Now in its 28th year, KSR Motorsports arrives at venues with some of the world’s most impressive monster trucks. During visits to Miller Farms, legendary trucks steamroll any object that dares to cross their paths. The 2015 show also features daredevil Doug Danger, whose ability to jump motorcycles high into the air makes him the ideal candidate to wipe graffiti off the bottoms of airplanes.