- $44.50 for one G-Pass to Monsters of Freestyle Halloween Ball with Lisa Lisa, TKA, Shannon, Johnny O & More (up to $74 value)
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows P–R of orchestra sections B-E or G
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monsters of Freestyle
- Lisa Lisa: an early innovator of the New York freestyle scene famous for “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out”
- TKA: Latin freestyle trio known for the hits “Louder Than Love,” “Give Your Love to Me,” and “Maria”
- Shannon: Fans hail her as the “International Queen of Freestyle,” due to her infectious hit “Let the Music Play.”
- Johnny O: He’s brought his impassioned tenor to “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love,” and “Dreamboy/Dreamgirl,” a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia.
- Coro: This crooner got his start as a backup singer for Stevie B, then stepped out of his mentor’s shadow with his the single, “Where Are You Tonight” before cementing his solo career with the romantic follow-ups “Can’t Let You Go” and “My Fallen Angel.”
- Also appearing: Rob Base | Rockell | Safire | Cynthia | Giggles | WKTU host Bartel | PARTY105 host Vic Latino
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.