All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $11 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $21.37 value)
Monsters of Mock VII
- Mac Sabbath: Dressed as twisted versions of McDonald’s characters—including a demonic clown named Ronald Osbourne on vocals and guitarist Slayer McCheese, who resembles Mayor McCheese with warthog tusks—this heavy-metal parody band rewrites Black Sabbath songs to be about fast food, resulting in song titles like “Frying Pan” (Iron Man), “Pair-a-buns” (“Paranoid”), and “Never Say Diet” (“Never Say Die”).
- Galactic Empire: Heavy-metal shredders—Boba Sett on drums, Bass Commander on the bass, Shadow Ranger and Red Guard on guitar, and Dark Vader on lead guitar—don their movie-quality Star Wars costumes, putting a hard-charging heavy-meal spin on John Williams’ sweeping, original scores from the movie franchise.
- Kill ‘em All: Named after Metallica’s groundbreaking metal album, this Dallas group thrashes through popular songs like “Seek & Destroy,” “The Four Horsemen,” and “One.”
- Also Appearing: Dreamer/ Deceiver | Ozzolution | Youthanasia | Without Warning
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.