What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for general admission ticket on Friday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at Sherwood Hall (up to $25 value)
- $15 for one ticket for a best available seating ticket and a pre-concert reception on Saturday, May 20, at 8 p.m. at Sunset Center (up to $35 value)
The Saturday pre-concert reception includes appetizers, wine, and electronic music.
- The Theme: The sixth program of the season explores the music of operas and ballets based off of Shakespeare’s works.
- Special Guest: 2013 winner of the Carmel Music Society Piano Competition Michael Noble
- Program Highlight: a stunning rendition of the overture from Otto Nicolai’s The Merry Wives of Windsor concludes the season of Shakespeare in Music.
- Also Featuring: Belgian composer César Franck’s Symphony in D Minor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2017. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.