- C$15 for one single-day adult ticket to Montgolfières International Balloon Festival (up to C$30 value). Hot air balloon rides are not included with tickets.
- When: any day between August 9–17
- Where: Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- General admission
- Door time: 1:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; 12 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete list of performances and activities.
Montgolfières International Balloon Festival
- Kid Cudi (August 9): The rapper was discovered by Kanye West after the hip-hop mogul listened to his mixtape, A Kid Named Cudi. Since then, Kid Cudi has laced his deeply introspective lyricism and dark and moody beats into hits including “The Pursuit of Happiness,” “Day ‘N Nite,” and “Mr. Rager.”
- Hedley (August 16): Canadian Idol fan favorite Jacob Hoggard formed this band in 2005, and their summery sound has led to three consecutive double-platinum albums and a chance to perform at the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
Other acts: Charlotte Cardin Marie-Mai David Marin Les Vikings
- Click here to view the full musical lineup.
- The balloons: Besides classic multicolored hot air balloons, guests can spot ones in the shape of an elephant, a blue whale, and a baby dinosaur hatching out of a cocoon.
- The games: Hula hooping, juggling, and bouncing off of others while inside a giant bubble are all fair game in the game zone.
- The rides: the festival morphs into an amusement park thanks to attractions including a Ferris wheel, a carousel, and several rides for little guests.
- The food: Head to the Saq Bistro for snacks, meals, and drinks.
5, ch de L'Aeroport
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC J3B 7B5Get Directions