- $8 for one ticket to the Morocco Shrine Circus (up to $15 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 20, through Sunday, August 24; choose a showtime upon checkout.
- Where: Morocco Shrine Center & Auditorium
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Children under 3 get in free, provided they’re able to sit on a parent’s lap.
Morocco Shrine Circus
Contortionists and clowns and bears—oh, my! This is the Morocco Shrine Circus, a family-friendly display of spectacular human and animal feats under one roof. Led by singing ringmaster Justin Loomis, the show kicks off with a performance by the Rosaire Bears, a group of European brown bears and American grizzlies who have bonded over shared economic woes. Later, the Morocco Shrine clowns delight youngsters with nonintimidating clown shenanigans, and young contortionist Miss Juliette dazzles onlookers with vertebrae-defying twists. The nearly two-hour-long display of wonders also showcases acrobats, a juggler, an aerialist, and six rare camels performing to the commands of camel expert Ian Garden.