All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $38 for one ticket for rear balcony seating (up to $69.53 value)
- $44 for one ticket for middle balcony seating (up to $81.37 value)
- $50 for one ticket for front balcony seating (up to $92.19 value)
- $55 for one ticket for premium floor seating (up to $102.49 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Morris Day and The Time
- A Brief History: Morris Day was a founding member of The Time, a band that worked in close collaboration with Prince and were prominently featured in Purple Rain.
- The Hits: “Jerk Out,” “Jungle Love,” “Cool,” “The Bird”
- What to Expect Live: Day’s smooth yet gutsy vocals and unstoppable dance moves leading the charge through a set of greatest hits and covers of Prince classics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crest Theatre
"Ornate" and "sweeping" only begin to describe the Crest Theatre, whose rich history extends back to 1912, when it was opened as a vaudeville house. Within its gargantuan auditorium, plush seats perch in subtly curved rows while elaborate lights and a sea-blue ceiling wash the space in ethereal hues. Moviegoers settle into the elegant confines to take in both new and classic films, reading the subtitles in a whisper to stuffed animals that forgot their glasses. Out in the lobby, a richly patterned carpet and bronzed floral motif cover the sprawling space as visitors belly up to the bar and snack on high-quality goodies.