- One ticket to the 1st Annual Morris Meadows New Year’s Concert
- When: Saturday, January 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Morris Meadows Complex
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $15 value)
- $24 for one VIP admission (up to $39 value)
VIP admission includes:
- Food and drinks from Pasta Mista during the concert
- After party with the bands from 10 p.m.–midnight
- Free prizes, autographed memorabilia and special offers
1st Annual Morris Meadows New Year’s Concert
- Two reasons to celebrate: the start of a new year and a new Baltimore music venue
- How you’ll celebrate: with a family-friendly evening of upbeat tunes
- Rock and funk acts with optimistic grooves driven by four bands headed by Purple Fox
- Rising local talent who’s toured with Hootie and the Blowfish, and worked with Dave Matthews’ producer- Mitch Treger
- Diva delivering soul, jazz, blues: Sherri Robbins
- Rock and soul singer you’ve seen on The Voice: Ricky Wise, who will be debuting his brand-new band
- Local sponsors lending support to Morris Meadows, and perhaps giving out some goodies: WTMD Towson Radio 89.7FM, BMMG Blue Mountain Music Group, eBranding Group, and The Pink Roast Coffee Company
- Best reason to practice your loudest concert cheer and take the kids for free face painting: you may hear and see these things later on the special-edition DVD of this event, which is being professionally recorded for the event
Morris Meadows Complex
Imagine a concert where the floors are flowing grass, the stars above are the ceiling, and if you want to get closer to the stage, you just roll downhill. That's what the spring and summer shows are like at Morris Meadows Complex, a venue spread out over 270 acres of pastoral farmland. Originally incepted as an agricultural museum celebrating classic farming machines (some of which are still on display), the meadows have now transformed into an extraordinary destination for live music. And the sounds continue throughout the colder months as well, as it boasts both indoor and outdoor performance areas.