What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in rows T–W of the main floor (up to $38.50 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for seating in rows P–S of the main floor (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Parsons Dance Company
David Parsons’s choreography “goes down like ice cream,” says The Village Voice. That’s partly because it’s broadly entertaining, partly because it’s visually stunning (just look at the incorporation of lighting by Tony Award winning designer Howell Brinkle), and partly because of the inherent sweetness that permeates it. For 30 years Parson’s canon of life-affirming work has dazzled audiences across 383 cities, 22 countries, and 5 continents, and to celebrate its anniversary the man that New York Magazine calls “one of modern dance’s great living dance-makers” presents a two-part program.
- Caught: 100 leaps in six minutes. That’s what’s required of the solo dancer in Caught, which uses strobe lights to make gravity irrelevant and a dark stage less spooky. Each time the light slices through the darkness, it appears the dancer is floating, then flying, several feet above the stage. David Parsons’ signature piece has taken on a life of its own in the three decades since its conception thanks in large part to his trademark visual illusion.
- Trey McIntyre’s Hymn: Choreographed by National Society of Arts and Letters’ Lifetime Achievement Award winner Trey McIntyre, this balletic duet for two male dancers features witty footwork set to a buoyant score from CocoRosie. The stripped-down approach of the piece is underscored by the simplistic costume design of Liz Prince.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.