All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $6 for one general-admission ticket (up to $10 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, August 13, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 10, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, at 4:30 p.m.
Morty’s Comedy Joint requires a two-item minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Amazing Magic and Fun
- The Man Behind the Mic: Doug Jave, an illusionist with more than 15 years of experience under his top hat.
- What Doug Does: Charm and comedy combine with jaw-dropping magic tricks.
- Great For: Audiences of all ages. Doug keeps the show clean to ensure kids have just as much fun as parents.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older with valid photo ID. 2-item minimum purchase required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morty's Comedy Joint
While audiences laugh it up at the rib-tickling comedians, Morty's slick performance space entertains their eyes. Eschewing the dowdy aesthetic of many comedy clubs, Morty's features sleek, modern tables and chairs and a wood-paneled bar. A full menu of tasty food, meanwhile, quells hunger while drinks and craft beers cool tongues and help keep people from spontaneously combusting.