What You'll Get
Laughter has healing power, especially after you’ve watched a sad film or seen a sad person fall down. Laugh at a professional with this deal.
- $12 for four tickets to a standup comedy show (up to a $60 value). Morty’s Comedy Joint requires a two-item minimum per person, not included in this deal.
- When: any regular show of your choice through November 30
- Where: Morty’s Comedy Joint
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full schedule of upcoming comedians.<p>
Alonzo Bodden (July 11–13)
Seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Last Comic Standing, and his one-hour comedy special, Who’s Paying Attention?<p>
**[Mike Armstrong](http://gr.pn/11QfQvA) (August 1–3)**
Known to listeners of The Bob and Tom Show as "Bob and Tom's favorite ex-cop"
Warning: contains exorcism humor
**[Marc Ryan](http://marcryan.com/) (August 29–31)**
Host of The Outdoor Channel's Marc and Todd's Crazy Clips who can be heard on Sirius XM Comedy channel’s Blue Collar, Raw Dog
Warning: contains a few choice dirty words and tawdry situations involving exotic dance clubs and urns
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem starting 6/28 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name provided at checkout at Morty's Comedy Joint. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Morty's Comedy Joint's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before show. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid for special events. Must be 18+. 2-item min./person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.