- $85 for one admission to a four-hour glass mosaic workshop (up to $125 value)
Dates and Times
- Sunday, January 31, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 7, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 28, at 1 p.m.
What You’ll Do
In the right hands, shards of glass can become beautiful works of art. During this workshop, a mosaic artist demonstrates how to use wheeled nippers to cut glass tiles, teaches students to imagine their own mosaic, and offers insight on how she used those same skills to design large-scale public art murals. And students can trust her expertise—in the 15 years she’s been a professional artist she’s created works across the US and Asia and made two appearances on HGTV.
Introduction to Mosaics
Learn the fundamentals of designing glass mosaics, including glass cutting, placement, and thinking through foreground and background movement.
Time to Create
After mastering the basics, dive in and create your own 12”x12” mosaic mirror.
You’ll have access to the amenities of The Mosaic Workshop studio, including materials and tools.