What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Moscow Festival Ballet: Romeo and Juliet and Carmen, starting from $15
- Seating: orchestra sections A–E
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Moscow Festival Ballet: Romeo and Juliet and Carmen
- Romeo and Juliet: Tchaikowski’s score and Elena Radchenko’s choreography transform Shakespeare’s famous tragedy about two star-crossed teenagers into a riveting ballet.
- Carmen: Rodion Shchedrin’s score for the 1967 ballet retelling of Bizet’s opera was originally banned by the Soviets for tarnishing the original work, but it’s since received international critical acclaim as “an iconoclastic but highly entertaining retelling” (AllMusic).
- Moscow Festival Ballet: Founded in 1989 by former Bolshoi Ballet principal Sergei Radchenko, the Moscow Festival Ballet distills classical Russian ballet into a fusion of the Bolshoi and the Kirov styles. In doing so, they’ve crafted a diverse repertoire of full-length productions and one-act vignettes.
The Fine Print