- $28 for a G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $56.70 value)
- $23 for a G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $45.70 value)
- $18 for a G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $35.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Moscow Festival Ballet
- The Troupe: founded by renowned Bolshoi dancer Sergei Radchenko in 1989, specializing in new productions of timeless classics
- Carmen Suite: Choreographed by Ballet Nacional de Cuba’s Alberto Alonso, this dance evokes the story of an ill-fated woman torn between her passion for a fiery army officer and a flashy bullfighter.
- Romeo and Juliet: Tchaikovsky’s sweeping evocation of the protagonist’s passion has become a familiar shorthand for romantic love—but the piece also hints at impending doom with a doleful funeral march.
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.