What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to Avenue J Music Festival (up to $38.80 value)
- When: Sunday, January 18, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: The Barnacle
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Avenue J Music Festival
- Moshav: Today they’re based in Los Angeles, but these worldly folk-rockers indeed grew up in a small Israeli moshav, Mevo Modiin, known for its density of musical talent.
- Distant Cousins: This trio’s splintery bluegrass strings, soaring vocals, and driving, synthetic pop beats, has been heard on the Season 14 premier of American Idol, in This is Where I Leave You, and even in a Macy’s ad.
- Purdue Avenue: Describing its sound as a mix between early Weezer and Sublime, this alternative trio shows off its SoCal roots with joyously loud vocals and bouncy, percussive guitar lines.
- Lazer Lloyd: With his long beard, black hat, and wire-rimmed specs, guitarist and singer-songwriter Lazer Lloyd doesn’t necessarily look like a conduit for blues, gospel, and southern rock—or like someone who’s opened for Prince. Until he starts to play, that is.
- Other highlights: kosher wine and food from Hassid+Hipster; the stars above the old-growth hammock trees of The Barnacle Historic State Park located in the coastal Coconut Grove neighborhood.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 1/18 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Barnacle. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Avenue J Music Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 30 minutes before festival start. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.