What You'll Get
- One ticket to Mother’s Day Experience 2014
- When: Sunday, May 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: BankUnited Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $28 for section 118, rows X–DD (up to $56.40 value)
- $38 for section 113 or 122, rows A–M (up to $77.40 value)
- $49 for floor section 3 or 4, rows A–J (up to $98.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Mother’s Day Experience 2014
- Other names Monica goes by: Monica Denise Brown, but you can call her Miss Thang
- The age that she unleashed her debut album, Miss Thang: 14
- “Don’t Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out Of My Life”: the hits from her debut that made her the youngest artist to have two back-to-back number-one singles
- What happened when she paired with fellow teen star Brandy: they recorded “The Boy Is Mine,” which scored a Grammy; spent 13 weeks at number one; and started The Great Boy Tug of War of 1998, in which boys gladly sacrificed their limbs for Monica’s love
- Since then: Monica’s racked up more than 25 million albums sold, released six more hit albums, and secured a sweet spot at #24 on Billboard’s list of the Top 50 R&B/Hip Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years
- Where you’ve seen and heard her lately: advising CeeLo Green on The Voice, crooning “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” on the soundtrack to The Best Man Holiday, and playing the role she was born to play on the reality show Monica: Still Standing
- You know Deniece Williams best from: ’70s and early ’80s R & B hits such as “Free,” “Silly,” and the feel-good Footloose hit “Let’s Hear It for the Boy”
- Since then: she’s turned her famed four-octave range and tomcat soprano toward gospel, racking up four Grammys in that field
- R & B group bringing the new jack swing to the Mother’s Day soiree: Jagged Edge
- Jagged Edge number-one hits that, when played in reverse chronological order, explain how most of the audience came to exist: “Where the Party At” and “Let’s Get Married”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/11 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at BankUnited Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.