What You'll Get
- $78.55 for one G-Pass for seating in section 213 & 219
- $79 for one G-Pass for seating in section 111 or 121
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in section 12 or 20, or the first 10 rows of section 13 or 19
- $115.75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 13, 15, 17, and 19 rows 1-20
- $99 for one early bird G-Pass for seating in section 109,110,122 & 123
- $115.75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 109,110,122 & 123
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day Good Music Fest
- Keyshia Cole: After she released her debut album, anchored by the Billboard Hot 100 single “I Changed My Mind” featuring Kanye West, Keyshia went on to earn four Grammy nominations, record five more albums, and star in three BET reality series, including Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is. Her latest hit, “Don’t Waste My Time,” heralds her upcoming seventh album, It Is What It Is.
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles (“Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life”), spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine,” and just dropped her latest album, Code Red, which features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine. His latest release, This is How I Feel, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Joe: This Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum-selling soul singer (and lady-killer) is behind hits such as “Don’t Wanna Be a Player,” “Beautiful,” and “All the Things Your Man Won’t Do.”
- Avant: Channeling Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, and R. Kelly, the self-described “new voice of modern soul” is best known for sensual, high-thread-count slow jams such as “Separated,” “Break Ya Back,” and “Makin’ Good Love.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2016. Artists subject to change. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating not guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.