What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 12, 20, 111, 112, 114, 115, 117, 118, 120, and 121
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Artists are subject to change.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day Good Music Festival
- Jaheim: With a sultry voice inherited from his soul-singing grandfather, Hoagy Lands of The Drifters, this Grammy-nominated crooner landed three back-to-back platinum albums with his Ghetto series (Ghetto Love, Still Ghetto, Ghetto Classics). His latest is Struggle Love, heralded by the single “Back In My Arms.”
- Ashanti: With the title of “Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B,” she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit “Foolish,” which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th-most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard’s Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her six studio albums.
- Joe: Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum-selling soul singer (and lady-killer) behind hits such as “Don’t Wanna Be a Player,” “Beautiful,” and “All the Things Your Man Won’t Do”
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles with “Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life,” and spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine.” Her most recent album, 2015’s Code Red, features guest contributions from Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Also appearing: Avant | Donell Jones
The Fine Print