Legendary Philly soul act performs hits such as “Love Train,” “For the Love of Money,” and “I Love Music”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100-level, 200-level, 300-level, or club
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children 2 or older must have a ticket.
- Artist lineup subject to change.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day Soul Music Fest with The O’Jays and More
- The O’Jays: These living embodiments of classic Philly soul spin their smooth web of R&B and disco into jams such as “Love Train,” “Use Ta Be My Girl,” and “Back Stabbers”—all of which combined earned them a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Stephanie Mills: this husky-voiced songstress rose to stardom as Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz before becoming a Grammy-winning R&B diva with “Never Knew Love Like This Before” and the Teddy Pendergrass duet “Two Hearts”
- Con Funk Shun: This band delivers smooth choreography and six-part harmonies along with a string of funk tunes from the ’70s and ’80s, including the hit single “Ffun.”
- El DeBarge: As the lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, this captivating falsetto unleashed hits such as “Rhythm of the Night;” as a successful solo artist, he scored again with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
The Fine Print