What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Mother’s Day Explosion 70’s Soul Sounds
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Show Place Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for section 101–106 or 128–132 of the bowl (up to $57.60 value)
- $42 for sections 107–108 or 126–127 of the bowl (up to $68.05 value)
- $49 for sections 3 or 4 of the floor (up to $78.25 value)
- $79 for the VIP Paddock Room with buffet and cash bar (up to $104.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Mother’s Day Explosion 70’s Soul Sounds
- Jeffrey Osborne: Best known for his hit “On the Wings of Love,” this R&B crooner got his start in the late 1960s as the drummer and eventual lead vocalist of funk-laced soul band L.T.D. He then branched out into a solo career that yielded the hits “Close the Door” and “We’re Going All The Way.”
- Enchantment: The Detroit group behind “Gloria, “Sunshine,” and “It’s You That I Need.”
- The Intruders: Golden-voiced and dressed to kill, this influential group helped to define “The Sound of Philadelphia” by fusing doo-wop, gospel, and funky horns into hits such as “(We’ll Be) United,” “(Love Is Like A) Baseball Game,” and the crossover classic “Cowboys to Girls.”
- The Persuaders: The Persuaders, who got together in 1969 in New York, are best known for the gold hit single “Thin Line Between Love and Hate.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Show Place Arena on 5/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.