- One ticket to the practice and qualifying rounds leading up to the MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas
- Where: Circuit of the Americas
- Door and start time: 8:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees; tickets will be emailed.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Friday, April 10
- $25 for one seat at Turn 15 ($39 value)
- $35 for one seat in the grandstand ($59 value)
Saturday, April 11
- $40 for one seat at Turn 15 ($49 value)
- $55 for one seat in the grandstand ($79 value)
Friday, April 10 and Saturday, April 11
- $60 for a two-day pass with seating at Turn 15 ($88 value)
- $80 for a two-day pass with seating in the grandstand ($138 value)
MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas
In early April, the top motorcycle riders in the world will zip into Austin for the MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas. The race itself takes place on Sunday, April 12, and it punctuates a full weekend of festivities that starts Friday morning, April 10. Throughout the practice rounds on Friday, fans can scout riders from all three Moto divisions as they get used to the track’s turns and give pep talks to their nervous bikes. Practice and qualifying rounds continue on Saturday, followed by supersport and superbike races later that afternoon.
MotoGP’s stop at Circuit of the Americas will be one of just two stops in the United States this year. In addition to visiting Indianapolis in August, the 18-race competition will bounce around 14 different countries, showcasing the skills of riders atop Ducati, Yamaha, and Honda motorcycles at each destination.